School to School Support
The Alliance of Leading Learning is committed to school improvement through a national system of partnerships that draw upon the wide expertise of SLEs, LLEs and NLEs within our regional network of schools. We are a dedicated team of exceptional leaders that are able to provide bespoke support packages for individuals, departments and school-wide support based upon the priorities for your organisation. We have significant expertise in all aspects of school improvement and are equipped to provide a personalised support package within both the Primary and Secondary school sectors.
What we offer:
The Alliance of Leading Learning will ensure that the best leaders and practitioners are working collaboratively with your organisation to improve the quality of teaching and leadership where it is most needed. The ultimate aim of our NLEs and SLEs will always be to contribute significantly to improving the outcomes for children through developing the capacity of peer leaders in other schools.
NLE Support Packages
Our NLE support encompasses a range of specialisms including:
- Moving schools out of categories at both Primary and Secondary levels;
- Development of a Multi Academy Trust and Teaching School Alliance;
- Financial efficiency – supporting schools out of financial deficits.
SLE Support Packages
Our SLEs will work with middle and/or senior leaders to undertake the following:
- Carry out diagnostic visits;
- Develop action plans that identify key priorities;
- Provide one-to-one or group support;
- Offer support through coaching and mentoring;
- Monitor the impact of initiatives that have been undertaken.
The School to School Core Team seen here comprises:
Sarah Longville (Marches Academy Trust CEO)
Cavelle Priestley-Bird (ALL Executive Director)
Hugh Jackson (Deputy Head i/c S2S support)
Helen Lloyd (S2S admin support)
If you are interested in how our team can support you, please complete our initial request form here or contact our School-to-School Support Admin Team – for any further information call 01691 664452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.