During this session, you will learn how to: Identify a range of local and national partners that can support school improvement Put in place systems, processes or structures which facilitate […]
Senior Leaders for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities.
Cost – £1140 (Funded see link)
Length – 18 Months
Who is it for?
– for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities.
What does the programme include?
The key sections of the qualification are as follows:
- School Culture
- Curriculum and Assessment for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities.
- Additional and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Professional Development
- Organisational Management
- Working in Partnership
- Governance and Accountability
This course will be a highly practical blended programme with opportunities to reflect on best practice and hear from excellent leaders who deliver in these areas both locally and nationally.
Download the full specification NPQ for Senior Leadership here
Formative assessment takes place throughout the programme, helping you understand the progress you are making, and facilitators to adapt your learning experiences.
Summative assessment takes the form of a 1500-word response to a case study, completed in a single 8-day window at the end of your programme. The assessment will give you the opportunity to demonstrate how you would deploy the knowledge, skills and understanding gained through the NPQ to lead and implement a specific aspect of change.
Follow the links to find out:
Forthcoming NPQSL Events
Latest Past Events