We are a leading provider of the current NPQs. Registrations for programmes are now closed. Go to our new NPQs pages for information on the New NPQs commencing form September 2021.
CURRENT NPQ GUIDANCE FOR PARTICIPANTS CLICK HERE
National Professional Qualification for Headship
The National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) is the nationally accepted route into headship and the content of this qualification has been developed in partnership with some of the best school leaders in the country.
NPQH is for those who are, or are aspiring to become, a headteacher or head of school with responsibility for leading a school. This includes those who are, or are aspiring to be, a headteacher or head of school with cross-school responsibilities such as a National Leader of Education (NLE).
The programme will develop talented leaders from all backgrounds who can deliver educational excellence in a self-improving system, and high quality outcomes for pupils and students. The support of a ‘sponsor’ from your school, usually your line manager or headteacher, is essential to enable you to make the most of the programme.
It is expected that participants will complete the programme within 12 months.
For further venue information and delivery dates please click here.
Our Delivery Model
Our delivery model adopts a blended learning approach – prioritising learning through face to face sessions with expert facilitators, who are practising educational leaders, supported by self-directed learning through think pieces, current cutting edge research, work based practice, placement in school and exposure to outstanding practice through optional school visits.
Cost – £1950
The Alliance of Leading Learning NPQH Package Includes:
- 360 Diagnostic on entry and exit
- A Launch Day Induction
- 2 all-inclusive residentials in 4* quality hotel (Thursday / Friday) led by exemplary headteachers and professional learning experts.
- Support with self-directed school-based tasks
- Opportunity to shadow a Headteacher for a day and see modelled good practice
- Support for your 10-day placement in another school
- Access to an external coach, if required
- Final assessment support throughout the course
- Access to the Alliance of Leading Learning national and international Professional Learning Community.
- Admin support and customer care throughout the course
We want to Invest in our leaders: The launches and residential for our NPQH are delivered at quality hotels with full conferencing facilities, full board and access to Leisure facilities – at no extra cost.