Gold Standard Professional Learning Programmes for Governors
The Alliance of Leading Learning believes that strong governance is essential for good schools and academies. The role of governing bodies is to support and challenge headteachers and principals to ensure pupils receive the best possible education.
- The reassurance of learning with an established and reputable provider of leadership training both nationally and internationally – training over 2,000 school governors in the last 4 years
- Highly skilled and quality assured facilitation of learning by some of the leading National Leaders of Governance and Education Leaders – all trained in the NCTL facilitator competencies
- Best value GOLD STANDARD training for strategic leadership through face-to-face training, online support and additional enhancements and support services
- Evidence our programmes have a real impact both in the school environment and back in the work place
- Excellent customer care – where you are an individual with access to support and guidance where needed
Meet The Team
Find out more about the team who deliver and write the programme here.
Our Governance Programmes include:
- Cutting-edge, Governance Development Programme (GDP) fully funded by the DfE for Chairs of Governors, Governors and Trustees
- External Reviews of Governance
- Developing the Self Review Process for Improving Governance
- Bespoke Governance Development Programmes
- Headteacher’s Performance Review
- ‘Diminishing the Difference’ Pupil Premium Funding