- This event has passed.
NPQML (Online Year 5) Session 3 – Working in Partnership and Increasing Capability
22nd September 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm BST
Through this module you will learn how to:
- Hold others to account, line manage and evaluate performance effectively.
- Support all members of their team with appropriate, targeted opportunities for professional development, including newly qualified teachers, teaching assistants, and stronger or weaker performers.
- Recognise their own strengths and weaknesses and identify learning linked to their needs.
- Evaluate the impact of professional development and pupil outcomes.
- Realise the benefits of collaborating with others, including teachers, teaching assistants and non-teaching staff, other schools, parents/carers and other organisations.
- Support their team to build and sustain relationships with others which develop and share good practice and improve performance.
To find out more about the programme follow this link: https://leadinglearning.co.uk/npqml/