Conference 2020 “Horizon Scanning and Navigating Change” Friday 19th June 2020 at Telford International Conference Centre – POSTPONED
As you know the current COVID-19 pandemic represents an unprecedented challenge for the entire global community. At the Alliance of Leading Learning we are very conscious of the situation and are working accordingly to offer the best possible outcome to our programme participants and delegates on our conference events; whilst ensuring we prioritise the health of all of our stakeholders.
Given the ongoing evolution of COVID -19, there is clearly a risk that the conference will not go ahead on 19th June. We are therefore mitigating all risk and taking the decision to cancel our “Horizon Scanning and navigating Change” conference. We intend to reschedule and we will be taking steps to secure a new date and deliver the same if not enhanced line up to our 2021 conference.
Thank you for the continued support you have already shown us and we promise to be back in touch as soon as we can so you can put a new date into your 2021 diaries.
Take good care of yourself
Our conference will enable you and your school to:
- Navigate the changes in the chameleon educational landscape
- Embrace the changes in education and ensure deeper learning and lasting change.
Why our conference is different:
- We are not about one-off training sessions or passive learning.
- We are about giving access to cutting edge thinking and experts in the field.
- We are about facilitated professional learning to take back into the workplace for maximum impact.
- We recognise that our school-led system is always evolving: we learn from the best and access the latest cutting-edge research.
Gold standard learning with impact
“I brought my whole school team to the conference and it was the best professional development we’ve had in years. We were able to take our learning back and really start to drive forward
“What an inspirational conference today – never cried (in a good way!) so much at a CPD event! Reminding us all why we do it and why we should carry on!”