- The reassurance of learning with an established and reputable provider of Leadership training both nationally and internationally – training over 5,000 school leaders and governors in the last 4 years.
- World class training – underpinned by some of the leading practitioners and advisors in learning and mind management.
- Highly skilled and quality assured school leaders delivering the programmes – trained in the NCTL facilitator competencies.
- Value for money through high quality facilitated face to face training, on line support and additional enhancements and support sessions
- Evidence our programmes have real impact back in the work place.
- Excellent customer care – where you are an individual with access to support and guidance where needed.
Why Choose the Alliance of Leading Learning?
With tight school budgets and a plethora of providers – when choosing your licence provider, you need to make an informed choice. You will be investing time, money and energy and need to ask:
- Is this an established provider with a tangible record of success both nationally and internationally?
- Are the facilitators delivering the programme current exemplary school leaders who are highly skilled and quality assured in the NCTL facilitation competencies?
- Do they work with an extended partnership beyond the school network to ensure the training is world class and have the unique experience of underpinning the learning with advisors such as John Hattie and Chimp Management working directly on the programmes?
- Will they provide a credible professional learning journey beyond the NPQ through a range of programmes available at every level?
- Will they deliver cutting edge leadership programmes underpinned by national and international research?
- Will they provide value for money and invest in quality face to face training, on line support and additional support sessions on the final assessment project?
- Have they got evidence of real impact back in the workplace?
- Do they invest in the learning experience of the individual through flexible opportunities to access training locally, with the NPQH and NPQEL being delivered through quality hotel residentials and international placements?
- Do they have an excellent reputation for customer care and treat me as an individual – supporting and tracking my progress and offering support and guidance when needed?
- Can I contact past and present participants and exemplary headteachers involved in the programme to bear testament to the high quality professional learning experience?
At the “Alliance of Leading Learning” we are confident the answer to these questions is a resounding “YES”!
Your next steps as a future participant on the NPQ programmes or the lead on Professional Development in your school:
The first and most important step is to make the right choice – quality professional learning will not be the cheapest, the easiest in terms of challenge or even the one most local.
Register your interest with The Alliance of Leading Learning.
We had 120 participants this year on the NPQH and were full to capacity (with over 30 on a waiting list) – so securing a place now is advisable.
In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us and put us to the test with any queries you may have. Email: AdminALL@leadinglearning.co.uk and we will happily respond to any queries you may have.